Nissan Truck Lineup | Edinburg, TX
Trucks serve many uses. Our community’s manual laborers — whether farmers, plumbers, electricians, painters, construction workers, ranchers or landscapers — rely on the versatile cargo beds and tough towing power to get their jobs done. Similarly, border patrol agents and law enforcement officers need trucks for transporting equipment. Weekend adventurers who enjoy camping, kayaking, hunting, fishing and boating also need trucks to enable their favorite outdoor thrills. We recommend a Nissan truck.
The Nissan Frontier is the most affordable truck on the market. As a midsize truck, the Frontier is ideal for those who often go on long trips with their trucks and thus need great fuel economy; the Frontier earns up to 23 mpg on the highway.* The Frontier is also great for those who enjoy off-roading; available off-road features include Active Brake Limited Slip, an electronic locking rear differential, selectable driving modes, and Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control.
The Nissan TITAN (and its larger TITAN XD sibling) boast the industry’s best truck warranty: five years or 100,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage. When properly equipped with the available Endurance® V8 engine and the Single Cab model, the TITAN can tow up to 9,450 pounds. Safety is no concern for TITAN drivers, as the truck is available with a wide range of Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies, including Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Intelligent Around View Monitor.
Nissan TITAN XD
The Nissan TITAN XD is also available with the Endurance® V8, but for true power, upgrade to the available Cummins® turbo diesel engine, which allows a properly-equipped TITAN XD to tow up to 12,710 pounds. This engine cranks out 310 horsepower and 555 lb-ft of torque. The TITAN XD is all about comfort and convenience with a heated steering wheel, available heated and cooled front seats and a lockable rear seat cargo organizer.
Test-drive the Nissan Frontier, Nissan TITAN and Nissan TITAN XD at Fiesta Nissan.
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for Frontier®:
- 4-cylinder engine with manual transmission: 19 city / 23 highway
- 4-cylinder engine with automatic transmission: 17 city / 22 highway
- 4×2 with V6 engine and manual transmission: 16 city / 22 highway
- 4×2 with V6 engine and automatic transmission: 16 city / 23 highway
- 4×2 with V6 FFV engine and automatic transmission: 16 city / 22 highway
- 4×4 with V6 engine and manual transmission: 16 city / 21 highway
- 4×4 with V6 engine and automatic transmission: 15 city / 21 highway
- 4×4 with V6 FFV engine and automatic transmission: 15 city / 21 highway
Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.